What do we use your information for?
• To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, or transferred, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of improving your experience, delivering your selected products, or services requested by you.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Use of Non-Personal Information
There is information about your computer hardware and software that may be collected by us from time to time. This information can include such things as your IP address, browser type, access times, referring Web site addresses, and other similar information. This information is to be used by us for the operation of the site, to maintain quality of the site, and to provide us with general statistics regarding the use of our site.
Cookies are small files that websites transfer to your computer that enables the websites to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act) and we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.