Organic Baobab Oil
oz / ml $
BAOBAB OIL – this exquisite oil is cold pressed from the seeds of Baobab fruit trees, which are native to Southern Africa, and can live up to a thousand years.
In order to achieve this, it is a powerhouse of Vitamins and rare nutrient profiles.
Vitamins A and B firm, tighten and hydrate skin.
Its Vitamin C content is 6 times more than an orange, and this helps with skin elasticity.
Vitamins D, E and F, help to rejuvenate damaged skin cells.
Omegas 3, 6 and 9 Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s) in Organic Baobab Oil help maintain the youthful tone of skin cell membranes, because they:
- are a highly emollient moisturizer for the skin.
- hold back UV photo-damage from the sun, at cellular level.
- heighten the anti-inflammatory response, within the skin layers.
- reduce skin sensitivity to allergens.
- reduce eczema, psoriasis, and atopic dermatitis, all of which are often caused by a deficiency in EFA’s.
For a complete external and internal spectrum of benefits, you can increase your EFA and Vitamin profile, by using this raw, cold pressed, organic Baobab Oil over your food.