Top DIY Remedies for Dry Body Skin
If you apply moisturizer, but your dry skin remains dull and lined, it may be because 99% of moisturizers:
a) lack sufficient quantities of ‘active’, natural ingredients.
b) contain mostly chemicals, preservatives, synthetic fragrances, and colorants.
The following is a powerful skin rejuvenator, because it is made up entirely of Seed Extracts:
What are seeds? Seeds contain the DNA or genetic blueprint material, required to produce an entire plant. As such, they are packed full of amino acid proteins / enzymes / essential fatty acids / natural vitamins and minerals / cell-building materials. All of these wonderful elements are imparted to your dry skin, and your tissue structure is rejuvenated.
Body Oil Recipe for Extremely Dry Skin
Blend the following Seed Oils in equal quantities:
After a bath or shower, spread over entire body.
ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK: Do an all over exfoliation on your dry skin areas, using fine sea salt. This removes dead skin cells, which block the absorption of the oils. Never use ‘table salt’ or ‘salt’, as this is made from synthetic sodium, which dries the skin.
Rinse off the sea salt, then apply the Seed Oil, above.
Expect to say goodbye to dry skin, and to see velvet skin that looks revived and glowing.
Anti-aging Body Treatments – real or fake?
What is a real anti-aging treatment?
- stress reducing
- increasing circulation
- exfoliation, with substances which are truly abrasive, such as fine sea salt, which removes dead skin cells, which block the absorption of the oils you will be applying.
- applying cold pressed oils, such as watermelon oil, kiwi oil, or cherry oil, which have high emollient properties, coupled with rich antioxidant capabilities.
- infusing the above oils with essential oils high in emollient and antioxidant properties, such as frankincense, sandalwood, and rose.
- wrapping the body in thin plastic, like cling wrap, for ten minutes, which forces the oils deep into the dermal layers.
Which body treatments waste your time?
- Wrapping the body in seaweed or banana leaves, without first exfoliating the skin, will cause most of the benefits of the wraps, to be lost.
- Applying oils which are not cold pressed. Oils extracted through cold pressed methods, do not employ the use of solvent, hexane or alcohol extraction. Cold pressed oils have not been processed through heat intensive hydraulic extraction, as these methods produce unhealthy oils, that lack the qualities we require for skin rejuvenation and health.
- Using ‘nature identical oils’ or ‘fragrance oils’ not only lack the hundreds of phytonutrients found in essential oils, but actively harm the skin, due to their synthetic, chemical composition.
Anti-aging body Treatments Preludes
- open the pores, allowing the oils to penetrate even more deeply.
- bring the blood to the surface of the skin, as it is the blood which receives the oils, and distributes them deeply, throughout the skin systems.
Dry skin can definitely be conquered, if you regularly give yourself the spa treatment.
The Latest Trends in Spa Treatments
Give yourself a skin makeover, by treating yourself to a Spa Retreat. A good spa gets the concept of layering, which means that each step of the treatment, enhances the next step.
- rhassoul clay is sourced from the only known deposit in the world, located along the Middle Atlas – it tightens, purifies and firms the body.
- coconut oil treehouse massages, are given in the serene setting of a faux tree cabana, with warm coconut oil.
- volcanic mud wraps by a waterfall, allow you to be immersed in a stunningly peaceful environment, while absorbing the rare minerals.
- the Kinan Ritual, wraps you in heated, herb-infused sheets, then scrubs you with local honey and salt. You are then massaged by two therapists, that is, four hands will be massaging you.
mixology bars allow you to choose your own ingredients from a selection that may include a variety of exotic clays, sugar cane, beach sand, seawater and volcanic grinds. This way, you can custom design your own scrub / wrap / massage combination.
detox treatments now include seaweed wraps from oceans certified as pollution-free, banana wraps, pineapple enzymes, and kava root extract.