Often, menopausal symptoms are caused by a deficiency of estrogen. This causes some women to obtain Hormone Replacement Therapy (H.R.T.). But in the last few years, the Press have published the results found in scholarly studies from Medical Journals, which has drawn attention to the lethal dangers associated with H.R
Alternative Heath studies, however, have shown that Essential Oil molecules have the ability to mimic hormones. For example, natural plant essences, found in Essential Oils, are not estrogens, even though they can mimic estrogen, but only if there is an estrogen deficiency.
If there is not an estrogen deficiency, Essential Oils will not create more estrogen in the body.
Certain Essential Oils have this natural plant estrogenic activity. They are:
Rose / Fennel / Coriander / Sandalwood / Geranium / Lavender / Chamomile / Cypress.
These oils do not contain hormones, but have properties that stimulate hormone production, where an imbalance exists.
Recommended Menopause Formula
- 10 drops Rose Essential Oil
- 10 drops Fennel Essential Oil
- 10 drops Coriander Essential Oil
- Blend the above Essential Oil drops into 4 oz Shea Body Butter. Stir thoroughly for several minutes, using a knife.
- Apply the Formula to the entire upper and lower abdomen, three times a day.